Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday Sunset Shots

The visibility has been good these days at London especially if I recall that mini fog season we had during Christmas. The sunset this evening was a treat to the eyes. I am glad I carried my camera along and even more glad that I managed another series of shots that's resulted in a decent panoramic picture of the sunset over the skyline of central London. I however egret the rather amateurish stitch work of the pics, I ain't got no good editing software man! Any advice on which's good at stitching and editing the seams?





That had to remind me about my trip to this island called Nethrani off the shores of Karnataka, South India and the spectacular sunset we witnessed on the way back.
nb - Look closely on the horizon about an inch left to the sun, the island can be seen.

No comments: